1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, the owner of which is TORCLUM, SL. Browsing the website of TORCLUM, SL. bestows the condition of user of the site, and implies full acceptance without reservation of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, which may be subject to modifications. You are obliged to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, customs and practices of use and this Legal Notice. You shall be liable towards TORCLUM, SL or third parties for any damages that may be caused to them as a result of failure to comply with said obligation.
2. Identification and communications
TORCLUM, SL, in accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its registered company name is: TORCLUM, SL
- Its tax identification code [CIF] is: B55774889
- Its registered business address is: C/ PAU CASALS, 5 – (43717) BISBAL DEL PENEDES, LA (SPAIN)
All notifications and communications made to TORCLUM, SL shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made via any of the methods listed above
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are open to access and free of charge, however, TORCLUM, SL makes usage of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee that all of the information you provide to TORCLUM, SL is authentic and up-to-date, and you shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the content and services of TORCLUM, SL, and, among other things, to not use them to:
- Difundir contenidos, delictivos, violentos, pornográficos, racistas, xenófobo, ofensivos, de apología del terrorismo o, en general, contrarios a la ley o al orden público.
- Introducir en la red virus informáticos o realizar actuaciones susceptibles de alterar, estropear, interrumpir o generar errores o daños en los documentos electrónicos, datos o sistemas físicos y lógicos de TORCLUM, SL o de terceras personas; así como obstaculizar el acceso de otros usuarios al sitio web y a sus servicios mediante el consumo masivo de los recursos informáticos a través de los cuales TORCLUM, SL presta sus servicios.
- Intentar acceder datos de otros personas o a áreas restringidas de los sistemas informáticos de TORCLUM, SL o de terceros y, en su caso, extraer información.
- Vulnerar los derechos de propiedad intelectual o industrial, así como violar la confidencialidad de la información de TORCLUM, SL o de terceros.
- Suplantar la identidad de otro usuario, de las administraciones públicas o de un tercero.
- Reproducir, copiar, distribuir, poner a disposición o de cualquier otra forma comunicar públicamente, transformar o modificar los contenidos, a menos que se cuente con la autorización del titular de los correspondientes derechos o ello resulte legalmente permitido.
- Recabar datos con finalidad publicitaria y de remitir publicidad de cualquier clase y comunicaciones con fines de venta u otras de naturaleza comercial sin que medie su previa solicitud o consentimiento
- Distribute content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, glorifies terrorism or, in general, is contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses onto the network or perform actions that may change, destroy, interrupt or generate errors or damages to electronic documents, data or hardware or software belonging to TORCLUM, SL or third parties; nor obstruct other users’ access to the website and its services through mass consumption of the computing resources through which TORCLUM, SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access other people’s data, or restricted areas of the computing systems belonging to TORCLUM, SL or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Breach the intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of information belonging to TORCLUM, SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or by any other means publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, except with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights, or if it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or for the purpose of sending advertising of any kind or communications for the purposes of sales, or any other communications of a commercial nature, without their prior request or consent..
All of the content on the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute work which is the property of TORCLUM, SL, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be deemed to be assigned, beyond what is strictly necessary for appropriate use of the website.
Ultimately, when you access this website you may view the content and, if applicable, make private authorised copies, as long as the elements that are reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor are subject to any type of exploitation.
Furthermore, all of the brands, trade names and distinctive signs of any type that appear on the website are the property of TORCLUM, SL, and it cannot be deemed that use of or access to them grants you any rights to them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The placing of a hyperlink does not under any circumstances imply the existence of a relationship between TORCLUM, SL and the owner of the website on which it is placed, nor acceptance or approval on the part of TORCLUM, SL of its content or services. Any person proposing to place a hyperlink must first request authorisation in writing from TORCLUM, SL. In any event, the hyperlink shall only allow access to the homepage of our website; furthermore, they must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about TORCLUM, SL, or including content that is illegal, or contrary to good customs or public order.
TORCLUM, SL shall not be held liable for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website, nor any actions the user carries out based on them.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
As far as is permitted by the law, TORCLUM, SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
- Inability to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currentness of the content, or the existence of corruptions or defects of any type in the content transmitted, distributed, stored or made available, which have been accessed via the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may produce alterations in the users’ computing systems, electronic documents or data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, customs and practices of use and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, TORCLUM, SL shall not be held liable for the actions of third parties who breach intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and own image rights, as well as regulations regarding unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, TORCLUM, SL declines any liability regarding information found outside of this website that is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may supplement the content offered by this website. TORCLUM, SL does not guarantee, nor accept liability for, the functioning or accessibility of the sites linked to; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, therefore it shall not be held liable for any outcome obtained. TORCLUM, SL shall not be held liable for the placing of hyperlinks by third parties..
5. Procedure in the event of illegal activities being performed
In the event that you or a third party believe that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible via the website, you must contact TORCLUM, SL, duly identifying yourself and specifying the alleged infractions and expressly and solemnly declaring that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter involving the Torclum website, SL, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts closest to its headquarters (in Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided via the website does not substitute the legal publishing of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and deeds that must be published formally in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the sole instrument that bears witness to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be taken as a guideline, and does not purport to have legal validity.